Wednesday, March 24, 2004

had a bad day again ...

this is weird ... why the hell am i blogging?! sighs ... cause i feel alone in a room full of people ... haha .. sigh ... the stoopid lady selling uniforms today just reminded me of my colossal size ... damnit! well well ... it's not turning out to be a good day ... i'm still feeling sorry for getting pissed with jene for noe reason yesterday ... and my classmate didnt make it thru appeals ... i'm sad that she's going ... i mean ... i actually thot we got along pretty well ... sigh ... haha ... the song 'unpretty' is playing in the background. kinda describes my feeling now ... shit ...

anyway ... got news of my senior's grades .. some unexpected man ... dun really know how to help ... sigh ... and i'm scared that pple might get the wrong idea abt me ... like i hope they dont think i'm some contrite idiot ... hmm ... i feel shy ... but that's so not me ... well ... anyway ... easter's round the corner ... i feel so inadequate to be incharge ... like i'm too far away ... this song came to mind today ...

Times of refreshing
here in your presence
no greater blessing,
than being with You

My soul is restored,
my mind is renewed
there's no greater joy, Lord,
than being with you

yeah ... sighs ... hmm ... wont say no F****ing more ...

come take me home

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home