Saturday, November 10, 2007

had my heart on lockdown

or at least i thought i did. then you came along and made me open it up and turn it around for you, which i find extremely irritating.

anyway, that is inconsequential. i want to rant and rave.

i believe i am a relatively decent person, i care, i'm generous, i put others before myself, i'm sensitive to other people's feelings, i'm relatively funny, i always try my very best and i am not lacking intelligence.

so my dear friends, please explain to me again why i'm still bloody single????

dont get me wrong. i'm not desperate for a mate. but. why can't i find someone who i'm right for, and who is right for me????

dont worry. i'm just being a little wonky from 4 hours of sleep and somehow wishing and hoping i will find someone somewhere.

if not i'll just sit and wait til i cross paths with whoever you are. come to me. i miss you terribly. :(

the hardest part is knowing that i can only
hope to no end in sight and i must
refrain from holding you when
i want to even if it's just for no reason
in particular but the need to be
close to someone somewhere when this world
gets me down,
i don't know where to go by myself
and i sit pondering that perhaps
perhaps, i will find that you are
the angel i was made to believe was
You.

everyone else has had more sex than me

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home