Wednesday, September 12, 2007

i'm so hollow, baby.

to whom it may concern, after all of this, if you're aware that i existed.

PLEASE stop pursuing this matter. you may think this doesnt concern me, but it does, and it is tiring me out emotionally, and it is a burden i've had to carry alone. right from the beginning, none of you have had to carry what i've had to, because at the very end i've had had to bear the brunt of everything.

please spare me some thought, if you even remember me. Please, on my account, drop this whole mess and let everyone move on with their lives. i've been very affected by this whole issue right from the beginning and in your fighting and bickering it hasnt made it easy to bear.

so please. i am BEGGING you. stop. sleeping dogs need to be laid down and allowed to lie.

-LT

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home