Friday, March 26, 2004

blogging again ...

haha ... so ok ... i had a GOOD day today ... rehearsals went really good ... and i think i'm definately changing my lead actor ... i just feel like i need people who i can rely on to turn up ... even though the replacement is but an understudy ... i think he's doing a great job ... :)

anyway, erm ... got lotsa stuff to do ... i'm very bummed out ... but my spirits are kinda high ... i got an A for my theatre spaces assignment *clap please!* hehe ... but not to brag i guess ... i'm just very happy lah ... :) feel encouraged now to do my best for TSD ... :)

anyway ... i'm kinda at a lost of what to run for for PA crew ex-co ... i'm afraid to run for some posts cause i have no confidence of actually getting the post ... i guess with TSD i'll be like really tired and really busy anyway ... i dunno ... sigh ...

ok ... i still miss my senior!! :P Stinky ... miss you! *hug* hope to see you soon ...

come take me home

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home