Friday, August 27, 2004

overdose on sleeping pills

it has been such a long tiring week. sigh ... yesterday i nearly lost control of all my sense because of my lack of sleep. i didnt sleep (or at least i do not remember sleeping) the night before and that must have been the last straw for my body. but i went home and i still had to do my history essay ... when i sat in front of my comp to do my history essay i began to feel sleepy ... so i gave up with the intention to do it the next day ... but guess what ... i got onto bed ... and cldnt sleep well again ... this reminds me of my insomnia episodes ... i have had a few ... the last one in sec2 or 3 ... i was worried abt stuff ... simply couldnt sleep. sometimes i wished that i could just pass out and stay in a hospital for awhile ... even though hospitals scare me ... but it beats being in school ... and being tired 99% of the time ... ah wells ... hope to rest well this weekend ... i will start studying ... i will ... no more pipedreams! arhs ... will be fine lah ... :)
anyway ... the reason why my knee buckled during PE yesterday was because of my lack of sleep. in fact, i tried to run, but my body just felt super heavy and i couldnt even run properly. so anyway i tripped over michelle ... vanessa said it was like an elephant tripping over a mouse ... Vane: funny ah funny ... :P
anyways ... i found myself on the ground and i heard a crunch from my knee ... there was a sudden numbness and then i could feel the boold rushing to that part. there was sand and grass in my shoes and on my leg ... it actually felt good to tumble like that ... but then the pain came and for a moment i thought: that's it ... my knee's popped out again ... ok ... touching it ... i concluded it was a false alarm ... so i sat there for awhile to rest ... then i got up to walk back to school ... now i think it's ok ... but it feels sore lah ... i think i better go see my doc ... soon ...
ok ... i have a shopping list which i hope i can satisfy ... haha ... this is another piepdream of mine ... :P
  1. new wallet - hopefully leather ... something more mature than the one i have now ...
  2. new sneakers - skater, airforce ones or anything else ... that's why i'm trying to wear out my converse shoes
  3. another pair of jeans - to add to the 4 i have ... i'm just vain lah ... :P
  4. Bermudas - denim or whatever ... as long as they look nice with sneakers and t-shirt
  5. Hat - the one that SI top 10 finalist Jessea wore yesterday ... i like the pimp style :)
  6. Trucker Cap - just one cool one to add to the one i have already ... :)
  7. Belt - i cant help it ... i'm losing weight and my jeans are falling off inch by inch ... :D
  8. new leather wristband - the troy inspired one is kinda boring now ... want new one! :)
  9. basic round neck white T shirt - the ones i have now are very old and honestly, turning yellow.
  10. finally ... a nice SKIRT - and i am NOT kidding ...

see ... haha ... but no money lah! aiyohs ... sian sian ...

that's it ... i dunno what else to say ... :) i'm going off ... :)

bye bye :)

i can see it in the stars across the skies

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home