Thursday, August 19, 2004

procrastinator 101 ... =P

yep .. .that's me ... haha ... =) i should be doind tutorial now really ... 'cept i dunno what to do ... haha ... =P edna tan will kill me one of these days ... k k ... will blog and go ... promise ... *grinz*

it just occurred to me that if i died tomoro ... would i carry with me anything to my grave? the answer is yes ... there are secrets that i cannot bear to let pple know ... things abt me i want to keep under wraps ... so then the question is if i were to die tomoro would i have anything i'd regret not doing? yes ... i would regret not telling the people i love that i love them ... esp that someone who i will get over ... i swear i will ... that person must go ... haha ...

then the question is if i died tomoro, what would i regret not doing ... i guess that would be bunjee jumping, rock climbing, sky diving ... not that the opportunity is here lah ... but the real stuff i would regret not doing is trying to get to know my classmates better. i will regret after these 2 years ... coz no matter who you are, whether i know you well or not ... you still matter to me ... i dont deny i am biased against some pple ... but those pple still matter coz without them we wldnt be A52 ... :) this class needs work ... but we're all ok ... we rock man ... :) i guess it's difficult to get to know everyone ... so there are the few pple i wld like to get to know better ... haha ... pple like rohana, raudhah ... rashez ... shaun ... xi jie, desiree and pple like that ... sunil, conan ... haha ... even pple like carol and yuhui and michelle and angela ... i dont need to be close to these pple ... but i will regret leaving VJ without getting to know these pple better ... haha ... i honestly few like i cant say i know them ... haha ... it's now my goal to get to know everyone so that i can say at the end of the day, when it's been ten years and i'm sitting in a coffee shop doing almost nothing ... i can point to one of them and say:'hey ... i knew that person ... ' ... think it's weird? i dunno ... that's just me ... haha ...

so you might be wondering: why the sudden urge to want to get to know these pple? i dunno ... it's not the social circle i'm trying to widen ... but i suppose these are the pple who will impact my life ... they are the pple whose memories i will treasure ... k k ... i dont know them for long ... but i keep getting this feeling lah ... that these pple will last in my memories ... haha ... oh no ... getting sentimental ...

i was just thinking of what anonymous has said in my tag ... anonymous: in all due honesty ... your answers so far have been unexpected ... yeah ... you're like totally different from the image i had of you ... haha ... :)

anyway ... i must go do my work now ... dong's doing lecture tomoro ... it's going to be fun!!!! :)

thought: if you had to give everything up for one thing, what would that one thing be?

see you all folks ... :)

stones taught me to fly, love taught me to lie

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home