Wednesday, November 24, 2004

solitude, joy and a whole lot more.

recently i've found the joy in being alone and all by myself. i mean, just going out and doing something by yourself. in fact, since i acquired my MP3 player, i've been loving the times where i can be myself. it's a good feeling doing something you like to do. i guess that's why i havent been posting thoughtful, depressing posts or deep stuff. i have become more self reserved and introverted than usual. i mean, sometimes i just dont need other people as much as i used to anymore. :) i am becoming more independent. haha. congratulate me. :)

this is not to say that i am completely not in need of people. i still need you all haha. as friends. to do what friends do. :) yup. :) i just thought mebbe i'd tell you all if you think i'm behaving stragely: not to worry. i am ok. it's just some changes in my life. :)

anyway, why isnt anyone taking part in 'guess what cho is doing?' :P haha scroll down for the picture and answer on taggie! :)

today i was thinking of alot of things. my mind was kinda filled with a lot of thoughts. well, mostly about human relationships i suppose. i was thinking about my relationship with my shi fu. :) i came to the comclusion that we're 2 very different people who by some interesting event suddenly started talking to each other. even though we have nothing much in common and dont talk much, i still think it's a wonderfully interesting relationship. :) and i know i treasure it as much as all the other one on one relationships i have. :) yay shi fu! *hug* :)

anyway, i am looking forward to my new york trip because i am looking forward to spending time by myself, with my family in a place where i am unknown. :) for some reason, solitude suddenly isnt my greatest fear, it's the most appealing thing to me. :) haha.

anyway, i have a part of a song i want to post. i like it. i can relate to it. :)

on an evening such as this, it's hard to tell if i exist.
pack the car and leave this town, who'll notice that i'm not around?
i could hide out under there, i just made you say underwhere?
I could leave but i'll just stay, all my stuff's here anyway.
- Pinch me, Barenaked Ladies

haha. nice song! :)

k lah. i thought about her today. i cant even say her name anymore. it just hurts. i am refusing to read her blog. bu i know she reads mine. call me cruel. but chances run out. love has turned sour and i am moving on. is it so wrong to do that? accept it. it's over.

God Bless y'all! :)

you think that i'm strong

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home