Wednesday, November 10, 2004

best things in life are free.

liting is a happy person. why? because liting spent the day with someone special. and liting was happier than she has ever been for a really long time.

imagine with me. at lunch we sat at the booth in macdonalds, you with your nuggets and me with my burger. i am hungry, though i had a plate of beehoon in the morning. i am short on cash again, and i am quite happy to live off you. come on. i only see you when the moon is blue. we sit across from each other, and like old buddie we tell each other all the stories we've missed. and you tell me abt people, how boys drive you crazy, and how it seems impossible for you to get into a relationship. i tell you abt people, how this one person drives me crazy, and how it seems impossible for me to get out of trying to get a relationship. i guess we sat and marvelled how different we were, before we sipped our drinks and ate some fries. then i look across the table and it feels surreal. everytime i see you it's like i feel like a better person. we talk more and more about things, and then i realise that i've missed you so much. i've missed this feeling of being simple and not complicated. this friendship is so simple. and i know how much i treasure it. as much as nothing can describe.

the rain pours outside so we sit and talk more. your mother calls and you invite me to your place. great, more time to spend with you. then we wait for your mother. and i tell you abt the someone i like. i tell you for once it's a normal crush. and then i deny i like that person. you just sat there and felt proud of me. and then at that moment i feel extreme happiness. how not too? because you are so close your opinion matters to me. and i am happy that i know you know that i am trying my best to change. then you give me the book. and i am taken aback, surprised at this piece of literature. at this point of time when i look back, i know you are a God-sent. this may very well be the book i need to read now. you explain to me how difficult it was for you to hide it for 3 months. i think that it is amusing. then i realised i need to hide it from my mother too. we laugh. it's a hearty laughter that keeps my spirits up. i know life is worth living.

we go to your place, and your dog rascal is being a real male, showing off his skills with the tennis ball. i think rascal loves me. coz for a small little dog like that, it sure has some strength, to push me against a wall and lick my face. it feels gross. then i think of all those things of how dogs lick each other's butts ... then i just stop thinking. coz at that moment i feel so much love i am high. i love your dog. rascal is the ultimate in cute. :D

i spent the whole day with you and we just talked, talked and talked. oh and ate ALOT too :P haha. i feel so fat. but spending the day with you made me realise: that there probably isnt anyone else in this world who i know will always be there for me, who always cared for me, who always can tell me something bad about myself and i dont get offended. i know you are the one i always want to be there for, to hug you when you need it, and to tell you straight in your face you are short.

VALERIE ANNE NUNIS: i love you. we have come a long way, and i know that we have a further way to go. that's one journey i am looking forward to. like i said. you're good crap. and i'm a toilet bowl that doesnt mind it. :P hehe. ok ok ... not a good analogy. :P but heck. you know i do love you. no i am not 'in love' with you. and no i am not suicidal. i am just blessed.

"i'm your angel" - R Kelly and Celine Dion

No mountain's too high, for you to climb
All you have to do, is have some climbing faith.
No river's too wide, for you to make it across
All you have to do, is believe it when you pray.

And then you will see, the morning will come
And everything will be bright as the sun.
All of your fears, cast them on me
I just want you to see ...

I'll be your cloud up in the sky
I'll be your shoulder when you cry
I hear your voice when you call me
I am your angel
And when all hope is gone I'm here,
No matter how far you are, I'm near
It makes no difference who you are,
I am your angel,
I'm your angel.

I saw the tear drops, and i heard you cry
All you need is time, seek me and you shall find
You have everything, and you're still lonely
It don't have to be this way, let me show you a better day

And then you will see, the morning will come.
And all of your days will be bright as the sun
So all of your fears, just cast them on me
How can i make you see?

Chorus

And when it's time to face the storm
I'll be right by your side.
Grace will keep us safe and warm,
And I know we will survive.
And when it seems as if the end is drawing near,
Dont you dare give up the fight,
Just put your trust beyond the skies.

Chorus.

Stinky: that was for you. :)

no matter how far you are. I'm near.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home