Thursday, December 16, 2004

dreams of new york.

ok people. i am back. yes. the trip is over, the shopping done, the food eaten, the plane flown and here i am in my room in pasir ris blogging. except. i am missing manhattan alot. it's night there now. usually at this time i'd be journaling in my journal. or i'd be in the bath, soaking in my own filth feeling very comfortable. in any case, for the past 2 weeks i've had an experience i will never forget.

but so now i'm back. i have to live for the now and leave the rest to become memories. i think i've got abt 2 weeks before i become a year 2, before i officially begin prep for A levels, before i get down to work. no more decadence. it's time to get down to work. i have homework but i dont know what it is. :) for that i'm actually quite proud of myself. :)

anyway. if this blog becomes neglected, i suppose it's because i've started my own penned journal. :) yay for me but no yay for you. i guess it's kinda like i dont want that to be neglected. ah wells. will see what happens.

anyway. i will blog abt my trip when i'm more energetic and awake. yup :)

for now. this is just an announcement to say:

I AM BACK! :)

now i must get over jet lag. :P

dont fall away, leave me to myself.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home