Saturday, November 25, 2006

will you be the saviour of the broken?

i remember a time when i used to be able to fall in love. seems like some time ago, but all that's changed now. i suppose when you get your life back on track, it's a doubled edge sword.

i dont think i'm at fault. who doesnt want to find that one true love? i just tend to find it in the wrong places.

this goes out, especially, to the girl with borrowed shoes:
i wanted to fly to where you were and just hold you.

but the truth of the matter is, i'll still love, whether deep inside, or somewhere else. i know somewhere it's there.

dont ask me where it's from.

i dont know. it just, is.

this is my declaration of love, to all those who know by now, who dont know yet, or will know in the future. this is out to you.

i dont know what i can save you from.

but you have my promise i'll do my best.

you called me after midnight

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home