Monday, October 25, 2004

Find my baby, Find my baby now!

i went to mediacorp today to do something i never thought i'd ever do. i went to mediacorp today and auditioned for a role in 'incredible tales' with my TSD peeps. it was shit funny lah. the script was utterly ... primary school ... but then again what can you expect from TV? hehe. :P it was fun. i think i did it just for the experience. but now that they have my tape, maybe one day they'll call me :D

i guess it's things like these you do when you're young or never get to do at all. can you imagine when i'm 50 and i want to try this out? we were all either nurses or ghosts, depending on what the person wanted. i was a nurse. yes. imagine me in a white frock prancing around in the hospital, going to give you an injection. :P *nightmare* haha. :P

well anyway ... today was MUNDANE. i had chinese for a really long time lah .. .and the S6 pple in our class were super irritating. they were really really REALLY noisy. it was super full of shit. and so i ddint absorb much at all. i think i will do more studying myself lah. it's quite useless to be in that class now. it's not lao shi. it is the other pple. for once a52 was quieter than another class. ha. :P

well anyway. today was ... strange. we didnt say a single word to each other. i felt almost as if she hated me. but it is my own self acting up again. i have no NO NO basis to feel that way. we just need time. PATIENCE liting, PATIENCE. yes. i guess i do think too much. BAH! must put this out of my head now.

you know what. 3 days til i am no longer sweet. :P when i turn 17, i'll have only one year of illegal drinking left to do, one year of watching m18 movies illegally, and one year left to enter a club illegally. none of this, 'cept the drinking, i do. ha! i am squeaky clean!!! :P believe me!! *pleadingly* hehe ...

ok i guess imma gonna go now. shoud i leave you with lyrics? hmmm .... no! not tonight. :)

looking forward to friday, sat and sun. 17 years. wonderful :)

you said you could fix anything.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home