Friday, July 22, 2005

without you i'll never feel the love inside of me.

what a weekend ahead. it's going to be one 'heaven' of a weekend. (hell aint exactly the best word to describe it :P) am looking forward to it.

allow me a moment to just feel weak.

ok moment's over. time to look at life with rose tinted lenses. :)

i'm not deluding myself. i admit that life has been rough for me, i've been going through too much. i've been trying to get my life back on track, to find that joy and passion i've felt before. when i was on fire, things were much easier.

but in the words of sinatra: 'i wont let it, let it get me down.' :)

this is a confused liting. ok not confused. just well, abit unsteady. that is why even when i feel a little down, i'm still putting smileys all over this blog post :)

because, there are things to be happy about. i want to stop complaining. that = contentment :)

the bottom line is this: being alone has never been so rejuvenating :)

ok i think i better go. :)

haha :)

world: i love you. you know who you are.

Dawn: congratulations. this is one small step for you, but one big leap of faith. :)

ok i am going. for real now :)

I wanna be like You

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home