Monday, June 27, 2005

hopeful for today.

so i've been back home for some time, i just didnt feel like announcing it to the world.

but i'm fine. thank you people for all your wishes. i'm hobbling but i shall be alright.

expect me back next week :)

i've been thinking alot about things. you know, things of the past, things i wished i could change. Mariah Carey's new (is it new?) song 'We Belong Together' is difficult to hear. it bears a message which, being the one who misses being in love, hits very deep within me. especially the chorus, and in relation to someone in particular. i know that circumstances have changed. and i know these are thoughts that will have to fade away.

'when you left i lost a part of me
is it so hard to believe?
come back, baby, please come back,
coz we belong together.'

i am allowing myself to indulge in these thoughts for awhile. they usually fade after, if i'm willing to let go and move on.

to some extent i already have.

i can say now that i miss being in love so much, i have to be absolutely careful about my feelings. i have to make sure i stop falling for people and mistaking my feelings. which, is important to do so that i dont make anymore mistakes.

i'm tryin to live my life right.

and until then, i'm just going to live and love the people who matter. that special someone will come along.

will he?

i dont wanna be anything other than me

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home