Monday, August 29, 2005

you think that i'm strong, you're wrong.

no this shall not be an angsty post.

*breathes*

anyway. My comp is up and running again. For those of you who didnt know, my comp crashed 3 times in 3 weeks. but i can't seem to find any problem with it. i hope it's alright now. If not i will so smash it into 3 million pieces and make the makers of Dell mix the bits into coffee and swallow it.

the comp is barely 6 months old by the way. in fact, it's only about 4 months old.

on to greater things.

Jamming today was terrible. I am losing my guitar playing fingers i tell you. honestly think that the band will do better without me. did i mention i'm losing my singing voice?

quoting dawn: moving on with life!

GP today, shall not talk about it.

it seems these past few days have been pretty rough. sometimes a friendship gets strained for no reason, and you don't know how to put it back together. i guess i'm caught in that. I dunno what's wrong. I think it's me, but then again i might be wrong. You never seemed happy with me anyway. i guess i realised how different our personalities are, and mebbe it was all just a mistake. it has to be me. maybe i'm just paranoid? i dunno. i just dunno how to communicate anymore.

but i'm not the type to give it up. There will be someway to sort it out. maybe after A levels.

but anyhow. I know there are people around me who love me right now. am grateful. but i can't help the empty feeling within me. I think i need to be alone for sometime. To stay away from everyone. Mebbe then it'll all hurt less.

shit i wasnt supposed to be sad/angsty in this post.

Anyway. just wanted to say am very proud of TSD's Country Wives, who kicked serious ass and won the theatre sport competition title for best team. which, according to desiree, is tantamount to first place.

*beams* am extremely proud of the four of them. :)

ok i am gonna go continue writing testimonials. :)

i dont want the world to see me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home