Friday, September 23, 2005

turn your lights down low

raudee's birthday today was fun :) lots of chicken, kebabs and hotdogs, sausages, half-cooked potatoes, and drinks! :) i had a stella artois. SUPERB :)

anyway i am roasted, blissful, but also very tired. i realised studying is actually half as tiring as playing all day, leading a decadent lifestyle. i'm afraid i'll burn out now, rather than during my academic endeavours.

ok i'm sprouting nonsense.

tomoro i am going to meet my secondary school pal :) life is really bliss. the pessimist within me however, thinks that bliss ends in about 5 days.

my heart, is saddened *sigh*

but ... i shall remain optimstic and happy. must enjoy it all :) no S papers to worry about, nothing to worry me ... for now at least :)

this blogpost has been pretty useless aye? i dunno what to say lah. it's just nothing much to blog i suppose. :)

but a few things i am looking forward to:
1.tomoro :) i miss ah nan alot!!!
2. Sunday :)
3. the possibility of going to the zoo on wed :) FUN FUN FUN!!! :)
4. thurs escapade with my bestest best friend :) i love you stinky! :)

things i AM NOT LOOKING FORWARD to:
1. fri, when everything falls back into reality and i have to start mugging.
2. 8 oct, sat, when i have to take SAT. anyone got SAT preparation thingy thing for me to practice?

it's just anti-climatic, that after prelims, i have a levels.

ARGH!!!!

ok lah ... shall no longer bother you all with my life. i is going now.

we're one and the same just like water

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home