Friday, September 09, 2005

how i think this should be played ...

ok. i put WMP on shuffle, this is what turned up. (if i am playing it correctly .... *sheepish smile*) i thought this was interesting. haha

1. What do you think of me, Random Music Player?
Tequila Sunrise - Eagles (alcoholic mebbe?)

2. Will I have a happy life?
Virtual Insanity - Jamiroquai (WTH?!)

3. What do my friends really think of me?
Breakaway - Kelly Clarkson (OH NO!)

4. How can I make myself happy?
The First Cut is the Deepest - Sheryl Crow (I AM NOT SUICIDAL!!!!)

5. What should I do with my life?
Feels Just Like It Should - Jamiroquai (Now THIS i LIKE! :P)

6. Can you give me some advice?
Adia - Sarah McLachlan ("it's easy, let it go" wow. prophetic.)

7. What do you think happiness is?
Country Grammar - Nelly (Err ... big pimpin'? haha. :P)

8. Do you have any advice to give over the next few hours/days?
Good People - Jack Johnson (i do not know what to make of this. haha.)

9. A song for me.
Obsession - Frankie J Feat. Baby Bash (i think this is VERY FUNNY. ha. i am not laughing.)

10. What will tomorrow be like?
The Girl From Yesterday - Eagles (Tomorrow WMP! TOMORROW!!!)

11. What will next year be like?
Bringin' On The Heartbreak - Def Leppard (BAD OMEN!!!!!!)

this is quite fun. haha. :P

ok i ripped that off from corrie. haha

i always rip things off corrie's blog. hehe.

she always takes our food. :P it's a trade off! haha

ok i am going.

i want it that way

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home