Tuesday, April 11, 2006

dont blame me, it's the rain.

another emo post ahead. watch out. :P

ok no i think i wont be emo today. haha. anyway. it rained this morning and i was like, oh bugger, coz for once, when i left the house, my hair was perfect. PERFECT ok. and it was BEAUTIFUL. but then, it had to be raining when i came out from the MRT. WAH LAO.

anyway, my hair looks like cock. (double meaning there! :D) it's shit ass funky, and i LOVE IT :)

you see what i mean by blogging becomes boring and trivial when you have nothing thoughtful to say? haha.

anyway, i'm sorta worried about my little friend here who's just come back from Koala land. i wished i could make her feel better, but well. i shall just try. and pray. i'm just worried coz the sparkle i used to see in her eyes is gone and it's worrying. i know she can work it out by herself, but my point really is i want to be there if she needs me.

ok i'm gonna get back to work before my boss says anything :P haha.

i'm drunk behind the wheel

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home