Monday, April 10, 2006

The survey. :)

seven random facts about me
1) i dont have a favourite ben and jerry's ice cream flavour because i love them ALL! :)
2) i have 13 pairs of shoes (AND COUNTING!)
3) my favourite colour, which seems to be a hot topic coz people keep asking me that, is BLUE.
4) someone once called me a punk-geek. haha! oxymoron!
5) i like photographing people jumping in mid air. i think they're cool shots. :)
6) i've had 2 operations after dislocating my knees about 5 times.
7) i have a teddy bear which SHARES my bed, and takes up half of it. so you can imagine HOW BIG it is.

seven celebrity crushes
1) SAY IT WITH ME! BRAD PITT!! :D
2) Rodrigo Santoro
3) Clive Owen (HE IS OLD, BUT HOT HOT HOT!!!)
4) John Legend
5) the Louis Vuitton DON himself, KANYE WEST!
6) UTT (Yes. we all went through that stage. :P)
7) Simon Webbe. (have you seen his body in his video NO WORRIES??)

seven qualities i want in a potential boyfriend/girlfriend
1) Honesty
2) Romantic
3) knows when to talk cock with me and when to be sensitive
4) Must understand that i tend to be clingy, and want to work it out with me
5) relatively good looking
6) MUST LOVE MUSIC
7) doesnt think i'm fat, or even if he does, thinks it's beautiful.
VERDICT: such a man does not exist. *sigh :P

seven things that scare me
1) Losing someone i really love
2) being betrayed
3) people shouting at each other
4) SPIDERS
5) doing something i KNOW i shouldn't be doing
6) when there's a nagging pain somewhere on my or someone's body
7) hospitals

seven random songs at the moment
1) Put your records on - corrine bailey rae
2) Out of my head - Fastball
3) Beep - Will.i.am with PCD
4) C U when U get there - Coolio
5) Used to Love you - John Legend
6) California Dreamin' - Dana Owens a.k.a Queen Latifah
7) the damned cheerleading remix i did for 2/5. haha!

seven things i like the most
1) God
2) Theatre
3) Music
4) Guitars
5) my iPod
6) my bible
7) my 13 pairs of shoes
i actually like a lot of things, i just put the first 7 that came to my head.

seven things i plan to do before i die
1) get a tattoo
2) shave my head
3) produce an independent production
4) play to an arena full of people
5) preach the gospel to my parents
6) release my own album and hope it sells
7) have a photography exhibition
again i say, there are SO MANY things i want to do. ahha.

seven things i say the most
1) anyway
2) hahaha
3) dude!
4) bloody hell!
5) what the hell?
6) i love you
7) freakin'

seven people i want to do this. (SO DO IT! :P)
1) Melissa Lim
2) Raudhah Fatin
3) Dawn Tan (as in the VJ ONE! :D)
4) CRYSTAL SHI FU!
5) oddAudz
6) Farah (aka eva something something something. the latino name you've given yourself, i do not remember)
7) jeanie ke-beanie (though i DOUBT she will.)

gosh. that IS a waste of time. hahaha

tell me your favourite song

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home