Wednesday, April 26, 2006

why are we so blind to see that the ones we hurt are you and me?

i've always known i am an emotional person. and well, maybe too much to handle for some. but what really hurts me, is that, people let go too easily. i always thought you'd be there, but well. obviously, it's not happening that way. too bad then. i dont wanna fight a non-existant battle anyway.

enough lamenting. i am going to make this a non emotional post. :)

Cabaret, is getting kinda exciting. and with marketing distribution, it's at least, going somewhere. and my boss seems kinda impressed. :) so i guess, i'm doing a good job so far. haha. :) yay. good for me.

anyway.

i am going to watch West Side Story tomoro, and it worries me that people have been saying it's not that good, and they've been walking out halfway. i hope it's $80 well spent man. SIGH. i hope my experience will be similar to lofty's. but then again, i guess lofty's easily moved. but then again, no. haha. SO. we'll see tomoro :)

i declare now, that i love valerie ann nunis. because she is my best friend :) heh.

this post has been totally random man.

had subway for lunch today. with my new colleague Sheradine, who i do think is very cute. haha :) that's ALL lah. what the hell.

anyway. i am really looking forward to CABARET. keep watching this space man! coz i tell you, it's going to be one hell of a show, and you REALLY shouldnt miss it :)

ok enough publicity.

song time. and this, is really one of my favourite songs. :)

Fastball - Out Of My Head

Sometimes i feel like
i am drunk behind the wheel
The wheel of possibility,
wherever it may roll
Give it a spin,
see if it can somehow factor in
you know there's always more than one way
to say exactly what you mean to say

was i out of my head?
was i out of my mind?
how could i have ever been so blind?
i was waiting for an indication,
it was hard to find.
Dont matter what i say, only what i do
i never meant to do bad things to you
so tired, but i finally woke up
if you're sad then it's time you spoke up too

was i out of my head?
was i out of my mind?
how could i have ever been so blind?
i was waiting for an invitation,
it was hard to find.
Dont matter what i say, only what i do
i never meant to do bad things to you
so tired, but i finally woke up
if you're sad then it's time you spoke up too

maybe the song is right. maybe i just need to speak up. but how do you do it, when whatever you do, somebody gets hurt? i can't. i'll need to think about this. i need a change.

i'll do anything to just feel better

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home