Tuesday, May 30, 2006

5 day hiatus

i am slacking in the office again. sleepy and groggy as usual, but really no motivation to work today. i need to psyche myself up. so. hmm. i wait to be excited.

anyway.

i dont know why, but for some reason, i cant lose my temper at people. i went to M1 this morning to get my handphone bill problems settled and this idiotic M1 is just getting on my nerves. BUT. i was strangely very civilised and calm about it. i just didnt think it was very useful to lose my temper. because you can kick and scream and shout but that person behind the counter is just going to stare at you and then like some freaking broken record, repeat exactly what she said before, so what's the damned point in losing my temper?

and. i miss people. ALOT of people. SIGH.

missing: 2/5, TSD, CMC. STINKY!!! GAH.

ok. my brain is dead. GAH. sigh. post again when i'm alive.

every new beginning comes from some other beginning's end.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home