Monday, June 05, 2006

Those Magic Changes - Sha Na Na

What's that playing on the radio?
Why do I start swaying to and fro?
I have never heard that song before
But if I don't hear it anymore

It's still familiar to me
Sends a thrill right through me
Cause those chords remind me of the night that I first fell in love to
Those magic changes
My heart arranges
A melody that's never the same
A melody that's calling your name
And begs you please come back to me
Please return to me don't go away again
Oh, make them play again
The music I wanna hear as once again you whisper in my ear
Ooh my darlin'

I'll be waiting by the radio
You'll come back to me some day I know
Been so lonesome since our last goodbye
But I'm singing as I cry-iy-iy

While the bass is sounding while the drums are pounding
Beatings of my broken heart will rise to first place in the
charts
Oh my heart arranges
Oh those magic changes

Whoa-whoa-ah-oh
Whoa-whoa-ah-oh yeah
Oooooo

LOVES GREASE to bits.

anyway.

blog's been dead a few days. so am updating.

The CAT EMPIRE is FANTASTIC. went to 2 of their gigs over the weekend and partied like mad. first night with my homies from VJ, and then sunday night, because they were so cool, went back again with jeane. :) funky shit. and it's nights like this i know why jeane's my home girl. and i'm just super grateful that our paths crossed and we're friends. haha. :)

anyway, a little snippet of THE CAT EMPIRE:

'Our Weapons are our instruments
Made from timber and steel.
we never yielded to conformity but stood like kings
in a chariot that's riding on a record wheel.'

THEY ROCK man! wants their CD so bad it hurts. hahaha.

anyway. jeane and i were super inspired. we had to leave the gig earlier coz we were both hungry, and we didnt walk away ok, we DANCED away. and i really dont care if i look like some weird fat ass dancing. I DONT CARE. i like to shake my fat booty, so like, take your unhappiness somewhere else. HA! *does diva hand movement. :P

but ok. why were we inspired? during the performance, jeane leans over to me and says: 'dude. someday it's gonna be you and me on that stage man!'

*smiles contentedly.

i just dont wanna become an accountant and then realise how much i miss music and being creative. so it's a dream. and i wanna dream big. :) and maybe, one day, jeane and i (because it's really a dream for me now to share the stage with her) will rock the house down to an arena full of people.

i have dreams of becoming a rock star. and i'm not going to stop myself. coz i believe i'm the only person who can.

we all just wanna be big rock stars.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home