Monday, April 23, 2007

kissed by a rose on the grey

i will willingly admit that i am one who is influenced by the people around me, and that reading an emo blog post makes me want to wax lyrical about all the things in life that make me happy. and because i know it'll make her cringe on the outside but secretly happy inside, this post is dedicated to my mussolini and spongebob loving "why are we friends" mystery woman number 1 stef "i sound like christina" neubronner.

because it's ok that i only know 360 facts and mysteries about you, and there's nothing you can tell me that would vaguely even shock or turn me off.

because all the teeth bearing, punching and sudden weak heart stopping antics is great and if it doesnt kill me nothing will.

because even fred or the most thunderous thighs wouldnt make me think you're any less beautiful than you truly are. (if it sounds i'm in love with you in a way that's more than platonic, just as long as you know it IS platonic, it's fine with me.)

because i know you will be famous, and you will touch so many lives one day. you just dont know it yet.

because you only need to lift a finger and it'll keep me laughing til the cows come home.

because you keep me inspired, enough for me to write a song about you. (that might be my first single :P)

because sometimes i dream, and i know somewhere deep within my heart we'll be on a stage together, whatever language we both choose to sing.

AND.

because i count myself incredibly and impeccably blessed to have been able to spend thursday mornings with you, and hopefully, alot more than just thursdays.


because ian mckallen isn't worth $200, but watching it with you is. :)

look! liting made friends in university! :)

ok. ENOUGH. i feel mushy. WAHA. :P

all that you cant leave behind.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home