Monday, July 23, 2007

377A

asian boys wasn't what i thought it would be; it was thought provoking, edgy, and everything the opposite if a whiney gay play. the stereotype of a gay play (which is from the fact i have only seen ONE other gay play) has been broken for me. and what i saw on stage was raw emotion and real truths. it's pretty life changing stuff. i found a part of me amidst the katharsis the play triggered, and realised yes, that's the only way i know how to be happy.

so i'm embarking on a journey, in search of balance; that elusive middle ground again. but before i do that, i need to begin a journey to self acceptance.

in anycase, allow me first to indulge in some emotional self katharsis. it seems only logical to purge myself in writing.

a part of me died when you told me we were only friends. i didnt want to admit it, but i can't help it. we didnt have much of a relationship anyway, so there wasnt anything to lose. what we had was a friendship which i couldnt explain. a friendship i still hold dear, something i hope to see grow. maybe we'll never have anything more, but i guess i'm ready to accept that. i'm not gonna wear a broken heart on my shoulder anymore.

ok. no more katharsis. i get a little sick with myself if it's too much.

anyway. i perform at the arts house next weekend. :) call me if you want details. details will be up soon anyway. haha :P

tell me what we gonna do now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home