Wednesday, January 19, 2005

going where my heart will take me.

i dunno what's up with me these few days, been suffering from bouts of extreme tiredness. like i've been worn out. it's difficult to keep focus and all in lessons coz i keep drifting off to sleep. and when i get home and plonk myself on the couch, i fall asleep and wake up to bathe and have dinner. and at night i's alright, completely awake. i suppose it's coz i've been sleeping around 1 am ... but it really is no big deal ... i mean ... mebbe i'm just really very worn out. i dunno. i havent got much mood for a lot of things recently.

well anyway, i broke an ikea stool, just by sitting on it. and fell on my butt. which was utterly embarassing. reminds me of how heavy i am. i need to start losing weight and stop eating. i shall have to do something about this before it gets out of hand.

well. in anycase, i'm hoping i dont have to pay for the stool. oh hell.

and i suppose that's why i am a little upset at alot of things. weight is one thing that i've been ranting and raving about these few years ... and for the first time in a long while i actually gained weight. of course, i feel like shit. but what the hell do i do?? i dunno. i cant exercise self control. i think breaking the stool is the final straw. my butt still aches.

another issue concerns my knee. there's an ongoing debate in my head whether i should do it in june or december. largely coz i dont wanna waste my post A level holiday sitting in a wheel chair not being able to do shit. i dunno. it's really bothering me. shucks.

and of course, the weight issue is linked. argh.

i suppose when i wonder about my self conciousness, it's really about my weight. i dunno. i mean. i keep trying to blame something for my self conciousness, but it doesnt help. i dunno. grr. i gotta stop saying i dunno.

man i'm sorry for a sad post one after another. i really dunno what's wrong with me these few days.

shucks i broke a stool.

oh gosh.

'Know that the spades are the swords of the soldiers,
know that the clubs are weapons of war.
Know that diamonds mean money for this art,
but that's not the shape of my heart.'
- Shape, Sugababes

i love this line.

signing off.

you can easily gamble your life away.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home