Tuesday, April 05, 2005

terrible horrible no good very bad.

ok. let me do this first.

!@#$%^&*)+_)(*&^%$#^&*()!!!!!!!

ok.

here's the reason.

some idiot stole my money and my atm card.

yes. STOLE

it is STOLEN.

stupid shit. i shall now no longer trust anyone accept myself with my wallet.

this thief is also a little bit stupid lah. i mean, you take my ATM card for what? you have my pin number meh?! too bad. the card has been cancelled, and my pin number shall be changed. HA! in your face! {pfft}

and i'm not the only one with things stolen. quite frankly, if it's an internal job, that person better at least tell lofty, low and daxter. even if the rest of us dont know, it's ok. as long as this person gets help.

well on to other things...

i'm back on track again after a slight derail. now that i know things i've decided to take a passive course and let things go on naturally. i know i'll change. but change for the right reasons. because a) i'm going for total reliance and b) total reliance on my Heavenly Father. :D whatever i do, i know He is not going to judge me. because i am going to live my life right. i am going to live my life for the one purpose that i am here for. GOD.

say it again: GOD.

total reliance was never less fatal than this. :)

i mean, if i cant change my personality, then i'll change the way my personality affects others. :D whatever happens, whatever the result, it will be good because of the blessed assurance i have from my Lord and Savior JC :D

anyway. i have scheduled an operation for 15th june. i went to the doctor's today, and got it settled. essentially i'm afraid, but i'm keeping my head up and not thinking about it because i dont want to keep worrying about it. it will come, so let it worry about itself :)

i am very high at this moment. dont know why :P

oh anecdote of the day:

i was leaving the hospital today, and i saw this truck in front of me: 'ANG CHIN MO CASKET'. on the back of the truck, there was a sticker saying: 8 pax.

*rolls on the floor laughing*

randomly:
all you people with hair fetishes, like if you really like cutting hair and styling it, esp girls, please go read 1 Corinthians 11.

i am dreaming of better days. of days where you are carefree, without fear of judgement, without fear of hate, without fear of hurt, be it self inflicted or inflicted by others. you know how people say the closest people build you up the most, and tear you down the worst. i just wanna get on with life, and search for that one purpose that's worth living for. if people choose to reject me, then reject me. i'll be saddened but i'll live. if people choose to accept me, then that's great. :) i'll look forward to happy healthy friendships :)

ok i think i better go now.

btw. i miss dong. *brudder!*

am going. night!

hand me the world on a silver platter

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home