Monday, December 12, 2005

oh Lord, make me pure. But not yet.

ok i am resisting the urge to blog about this, but obviously i have given in to blogging about it anyway so what the heck.

i am head over heels in a four-letter emotion, and like all of my other lesser known and more well known ones, i am once again purging myself and going through emotional turmoil.

actually in the first place i'm not sure if i even like that person. SIGH.

i dunno really what's going on, and i've sorta decided that i wont actually dwell on it and just hope it's like a passing phase. i will grow out of it, and if i dont i'll make myself move out of it. love is a dangerous thing for me. all of you know that. all i know is, i want to stay as friends, so i am quite sure that person is NEVER going to know.

for those of you counting the no. of times i've said that, go away. *sticks my tongue out at you* just, dont remind me.

i believe i can keep this under wraps til it blows over. when i think that person's ready, mebbe i'll tell. but right now. NO WAY. :)

i mean it. *shoots death stare at all you sceptics*

ok anyway.

i am going to go off i think got nothing left to say. :P

*floats away blissfully in love*

my ass. i am actually feeling damn bogged by the whole damned thing. heh.

i am going. :P

i cant help myself i dont want anyone else.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home