Friday, November 18, 2005

equanimity

ok so we're almost at the end.

it's been both up and down so far actually. since wed it's all been quite ... terok. today was just super weird. i found myself without anyway of using much of the language techniques i've been trying to stock up on. basically i'm not too sure how i'll do for PC (and for like history for which i crashed and burned like the soviet union), so now, i'm actually quite scared to see my results.

but none the less i place myself, wholly in God's hands. That is the only way i can continue to survive.

3 more. 3 more. 3 more ....

i must convince myself that it'll all be alright, because i know that i have given my best. and that it's now all down to other factors beyond my control. i REALLY hope and pray that i can get AABB. it's not too much to ask right?

unless God has other plans, (of which i have to admit that at this moment, i am not ready to submit to.) i must go and pray and hope for the best.

IT CAN BE DONE.

another 6 more days. 6 more til i finally taste the sweet smell of freedom.

and i bloody hell miss you.

i hope my uncle's dream that i got 4 As is not a fluke, but a premonition of a reality that is likely to come.

at least then, i can have a peace of mind.

anyway. i dunno what's gotten into me but i've taken to really missing people. i guess it's coz i've seen so much less of them recently, and that in someways i'm not the first person they talk to anyway, so i guess they generally don't say hi anymore. ah well. i know i still love them.

because baby, you're gonna be the one that saves me. and after all, you're my wonderwall.

i'm afraid of what lies ahead of all of us. i hope we keep in touch.

'don't walk away from me, i'm not done yet.' - Parking Lot Pimp

ok i'm gonna go. haha. good night star shine!

we're just ordinary people.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home