Sunday, November 27, 2005

so here i am

i miss rohana. ALREADY. and i dont know why and what for. haha. she's walking the sands of cairo and falling in love with the sphinx and here i am worrying about my prom outfit and other really, used-to-be-considered unimportant but because i have an inner bimbo i'm fretting about it now. haha. sigh. did i just admit i have an inner bimbo. OH no. argh rau get out of my head!!!! :P

anyway.

i'm at mel's house now and i've invaded her computer like a virus. it is my first sunday without the need to go home and study. yay! i'm going to see micheal bolton tonight, which is going to be weird because i'm not exactly a fan. ha. things i do as a daughter. :)

i've got my prom outfit. because, well, there is hope for big sized people in singapore. far east has a shop that caters for big people and i really think it's refreshing that i can fit into the smallest of sizes in a female clothing shop. HAHA. :P what the hell i am full of nonsense.

and the latest on my hair updates! i am not braiding my hair. *sobz* i cant. my mother said cannot and refused to give broke little me money to do it. but i can go and cut and dye my hair. i want 3 colours. hehe :P yay! at least my mother's paying for that. woohoo! now i must call it's hairy to cancel my appointment. sigh.

i feel some kinda euphoria that A levels are over but it's been kinda directionless and i've been at a lost of what to do with my time. people please go out with me! if not i'll just rot and die of boredom!

and i know he doesnt read this, so i'll just say it out. i think jon's still uncomfortable around me and it's worrying me. someone please, dispel this and tell me i'm just being paranoid coz i cant help it. sigh. my mind is playing tricks on itself. GAH.

i need to go now. and well

i love mel.

i didnt type that. GAH!

ok i'm going for sizzle my nizzles!

under the bridge

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home