Wednesday, May 03, 2006

will i lose my dignity

posted something yesterday but it screwed up my blog layout so i decided to delete it. wasn't anything important anyway. :)

talking to stinky online at work just now made me realise just how different i am from my friends whom i am closest to. maybe that's why i connect with 14 year olds? or is it just because i've been spending too much time with them, that has caused me to seem a lot less intelligent compared to my 19 year old counterparts.

it's like now when someone says i'm retarded, i believe they might be right.

anyway.

i am not sinking into depression thinking i'm less intelligent. i'm just not the intellectual kind who writes alot. i write yes, but my style just isnt like that. i guess we're not all gifted in the same way. i think it best that a blog reflects the real you, your style, your personality. and i'm not that kinda deep intellectual (ok i exaggerate). there's nothing wrong with writing like them, but there is also nothing wrong to write the way i do.

i may be friends with some of the most intelligent people i know, but does that mean we have to let intelligence come in the way of friendship?

maybe the whole point is that i think with my heart, and not my head. or maybe i'm just far less mature than many of them. which, is perfectly fine with me. the point is i dont want to grow up. yes. i do fear it, this whole issue of growing into an adult. yet from another point of view, i'm not quite young. i feel like an old fogey sometimes. i think i'm stuck in the middle of it. netiher here nor there.

and i think i've spent the last 20 minutes writing this lament trying to make excuses for why i feel like i dont fit in anywhere.

i wanna go back to school and do stupid things.

the truth of the matter is, i miss my JC friends. ALOT.

and 2/5, good luck for MYE. :)

where have all the cowboys gone?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home