Friday, December 14, 2007

i am music and i write the songs.

a realisation is beginning to dawn on me these past few days. some people are natural born writers, and they tend to talk less than other people do. me, on the other hand gravitates towards verbal diarrheoa and writing becomes generally more incoherent than it should. this worries me, because i dream sometimes of writing a play, and all i can think of is dialogue, dialogue, dialogue. song writing is a problem too. i want to write poetry that makes a perfect love song, but that is eluding me, and when i strike a pot of gold i can never carry it through out the whole song.

and i need the perfect song before christmas this year!!!!

i think i'm thinking too hard.

you're in my heart just like a tattoo

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home