Monday, July 21, 2008

rainy days and mondays

.. don't always get me down. I'm just sleepy and sedated. The rain is incredible. my house feels like it's night and it's only 1.30pm in the afternoon. I'm not one fond of turning lights on in the afternoon, but today is an exception.

i'm not out (thank goodness) because of food poisoning/stomach flu (i don't know which one), so i think i'm saving money while i'm home eating nothing and drinking lots. I need to get out. I am at my very essence a hedonist, and so this staying home thing is completely new to me.

Ok. enough about excesses. i'm going to take a shower.

Who has to know
The way she feels inside (inside)
Those thoughts I can't deny (deny)
These sleeping dogs won't lie (won't lie)
And now I try to lie
It's eating me apart
Trace this life out

I'll keep you my dirty little secret
(Dirty little secret)
Don't tell anyone or you'll be just another regret
(Just another regret)"
-- Dirty Little Secret, The All-American Rejects

these sleeping dogs won't lie

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home