Saturday, July 12, 2008

It just takes some time

I understand now, why people say an idle mind attracts the devil (or something along those lines). i don't think it is by complete co-incidence that i am usually at my most emotional during the mid-year holiday season. I think too much: therefore i emo more than i should.

I am not emoing. I am writing to remind myself:

I will have no more hidden agendas. I just wanna spend some time to get to know you. I won't do any talking. I'll let you speak.

So that when you blog mysteriously, i won't instantly want to think you are referring to me. it's just easier this way.

:)

anyway.

clarke quay on a fri night is NOT good for a nice, slow stroll. I dodged kids, tourists, long queues and even wheel chairs to stay alive. Under other normal circumstances i would have avoided the damned place. But tonight we had an idea. And my initial scepticism can never dampen the fun i had.

I'm starting to think i might have a thing for ferry boats. Like McDreamy, whose character name i cannot remember now, having not seen grey's anatomy for a few months and been addicted to House. I like boats, except for the ever so neurotic thought that i might drop something into the water, like my camera phone or something. but i like the fact that we did it. I'm collecting photos for a year book, so that we can look back on things before, and look forward to things to come.

i love you. :)

in the middle of the ride.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home