Thursday, September 18, 2008

Breathe. Just Breathe.

the overwhelming excitement about England which i expected to have is not quite here; i'm looking forward but yearning for time to stop because i am not ready, i don't feel ready and i don't think i'll ever be ready. But i tell myself i will survive, in the words of a very wise (and big haired) Gloria Gaynor.

anyway. the other day you said i get you. Well. no. not really. but between staring at your plunging neckline and musings about what i want to do i guess i really do, on some level. Pardon the staring, it's difficult not to when it's in your face. Note to you, in case you read this: don't wear low tops. :P

on to other things.

i am contemplating writing letters to everyone, or emailing everyone so that they know how much i appreciate all of them, but i've gotten lazy. And it's not like i'll be gone for a long time. I mean, i'll be back in December with my 40KG luggage (which SIA has refused to allow me to check in for free thus far) and a whole new out look (i hope), so it's not like you'll even begin to miss me. but somehow i will prophetically suggest now that i'll come back to a different place because a lot can change in 3 months.

well. just don't forget me, i suppose.

Huge party and even better presence(s) : I've never particularly enjoyed big parties (sounds strangely familiar..) but I HAVE TO SAY i really enjoyed myself this time. by all standards it was a success, and it was the exact thing i needed to sit back and review life, and be thankful for the blessings God has given me. And what can i say, all my friends are either GORGEOUS or TALENTED. if i may, for the sake of embarassing people, this is the feedback i got for the night:

People who fell in love with Jeane: 2. (gender undisclosed. HA.)
People who LOVED the Nunis-es: ALL OF THE OTHER GUESTS.
People who LOVED Daniel: 2 (at least, that's the number of people who commented)
People who thought Isaac looked pretty damn good: 1. (My mother, no less. HAHA!)
People who were swooning over Shaun's voice: 5 at least, and counting.
People who will remember Amy Winehouse: ALL OF THE OTHER GUESTS.
People Who SWOONED OVER JON CHO: HAHA! At least 3. and i'm sure MORE! and this time i DO MEAN SWOON! :P

I am going to miss all of you. dearly. i'm still here but i know it already.

OK. gotta go.

Please don't turn away again.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home