Saturday, October 18, 2008

tis' a pity it's in Egham

hello world! I have decided it is time to end the silence, and say hello to all. I am in my room right now in Founder's hall (which looks like hogwart's but i don't watch harry potter so i don't care), Royal Holloway, Egham, Surrey, which is EMPTY apart from Tesco's (supermarket) and a few oxfam shops. Yes. it is geriatric in nature and if RoHo wasn't here it'll be sleepier than you can imagine.

anyway, i've spent copious amounts (and money, horrors) of time in London, seeing how there is NOTHING to do in this sleepy town. but London is an amazing place and I foresee myself living here in the future, given that the theatres here are bloody brilliant, and definately more supported by the local people than in Singapore. I have been swearing more than i should (english people swear alot, not my fault.) and in general, using the word "bloody" alot. My accent is a weird pseudo asian-british, but surprisingly people understand me. I hope it will pass when i return: even i think it sounds weird.

anyway. i'm not going to bother you more with mundane details. Tomorrow i'm going to StoneHenge and Bath, so i am excited :) i will update again.

but people! Please write to me if you can! I check my mail box everyday and I have no mail, which makes me very sad. so please! my address is:

Room E481, Founder's Hall
Royal Holloway Univ of London
Egham Hill,
Egham, Surrey
TW20 0EX

write me ok! I love you all! :D

left tonight, and hope to die this way.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home