Thursday, July 17, 2008

I will try to fix you

occasionally the aircon unit above my head emits a horribly high note, reminding me of it's age and the fact that it should be kept turned off when it is not important to be using it. But i am wanting sleep soon and so it is still important to keep it on, at least i think.

I made a mistake today. I did something really bad and i feel like i'm not allowed to go back and make amends for it. I'm really sorry i overreacted. i was frustrated with all the drama that shrouded the trip. I should have been more supportive, and i shouldn't have yelled. I'm really sorry.

other than that. I had a good time today, although i know for a fact tequila burns my gut and i should not drink much of it. But one shot is nothing. I'll be fine in the morning. :) I think good alcohol and good company are all i need to keep me in this world, living the life which i call my own. I only wished you were there with me.

Ok. gotta go. :)

Always be my baby.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home