Monday, May 19, 2008

i love the 90s

had a bout of unexplained blues today and MTV began its usual late night segment of 90s Videos with VH1. I'm cheered up. :)

watching a white clad squeaky clean britney spears sing about how she really wants to hold you tight, treat you right and be with you day and night. Awhile ago, J Lo told me if i had her love and she gave me all her trust, i should comfort her. Westlife Swore it over again, bryan adams did everything he does for me, and A1 sang of a red flower and how i gave them strength so they stood tall, within this bed of earth just like a rose.

I MISS THE 90s. :) I'm not afraid to say this, but i was so totally a boyband groupie. :P

argh. the good old days. :) when the world was less bitchy, complicated and upsetting. sigh.

sometimes i run, sometimes i hide, sometimes i'm scared of you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home