Wednesday, April 07, 2004

scream at the top of my lungs, what's going on?

i am doing econs now ... and i dunno when and how i'm gonna do my history ... sighs ... i might resort to doing it tomoro ... i dunno ... it's crazy lah ... i was just rejoicing that i dont have to do History this week ... how i know she'll ask for a make up ... and tomoro somemore ... sighs ...

anyway ... i had dinner with the 2 of them today ... i didnt quite know what to do ... but i got pissed at myself and the 2 of them ... at myself coz i got pissed at the 2 of them ... at the 2 of them because he appeared from nowhere without warning and i wasnt too sure how the others there would have viewed me ... i was in a sticky situation ... luckily they stuck with the crew ... sighs ... ok ... i have anger management problems ...

anyway ... i've got like 2 days more to all systems go for easter ... havent done my cue sheets yet ... i might do it tomoro and fri ... i will find the time i guess ... i'm so busy i shldnt be wasting time ... ok ... need to start eating at home from now on ... i'm broke ...

i was glad i could talk to michelle again ... it was nice to know that she hasnt forgotten me ... in a sense i cant say for CERTAIN if i'm ready ... but at least i feel maybe this time there'll be no more repercussions ... i think it'll turn out alroght so long as we're both careful. and besides ... i've got a love interest and eye candy ... 2 DIFFERENT people ... so it's enough to distract me ...

or is it?

come take me home

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home