Friday, January 21, 2005

walk through the valley in the shadow.

i discovered a wonderful place for me to think today. the roof top garden is a wonderful place for me to let go and just write ... and reflect and learn things about myself i never knew were real. i went there today and it felt surreal. it felt so wonderful i wished i'd stayed there longer. but hell, the world required my presence and so i transported myself back to civilization. not that i was that far away from it physically, but mentally i was alone and enjoying it.

anyway group is more or less settled. :) it's turning out to be quite nice i suppose though until we start improvs i have no clear idea how it's going to turn out. but i shall have faith and like work on it. oh btw, we're doing scottish play and i'm a little spooked about the curse. must keep in prayer!!! :)

ANYWAY. today seemed pretty cool ... i have an extremely long group name but my favourite part of it is 'meh-beth'. :P

these few days have been pretty intense for me. alot of things happening and all it's been tiring. dont get me wrong. all these things have been happening in my head. yesterday i was overwhelmed by the stars coz they were so pretty. and i just cldnt get a hold of myself. which was good coz i journalled it all down. :) and so i have begun a habit of writing down my innermost thoughts. and it's quite a fun process to remember all of this through a book.

i am unusually contented today. it's been one hell of a day and i'm tired but nonetheless quite happy. :)

i cant think of much to write anymore. so will end here.

you can look inside you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home