Saturday, January 22, 2005

we all fall down like toy soldiers.

i posted something yesterday which completely did not get published. GRR. blogger irritates me sometimes. oh well. i shall keep this blog alive by saying HELLO!

i suppose in recent days i have had a bout of sadness, being weary and tired of this world. but then when you make up your mind that things will be better, you pick yourself up. :D so yeah. i am happy. and you know what ... i have decided that blogging makes bad days worse. so i think i am going to help myself by only posting happy stuff. :D

like. monday is make use of cho day. :D

remember it and work with me k. hehe ... down with you cho!!! Bwhaha! :D

anyway. beautiful moments of today:

1. i was sitting in car looking out window and i am thinking: 'i miss my shi fu.' and then phone rings and i get a message from her! haha :) wonderfully beautifully ephemeral moment. :)

2. made up with best friend. 'nuff said.

3. went shopping with mother. :) and it was divine to just spend time with my mother. :D bought myself new chain. haha :)

well. it's been one hell of a day. now i must write a stupid lit essay. haha. oh hell.

i am going off now. :)

put yourself in my shoes.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home