Thursday, December 29, 2005

killing my eyesight.

all the nights spent on the comp are really making my eyes sorta go wonky. shucks i just changed my lenses some more. GRR.

anyway. i realised that the english on my blog has gradually become more and more sub-standard. i need to brush up on my english. British Council, here i come. :)

i now have my own desk at KC, my own Co-Form class and soon, my own students. fantastic. but i am so freaked out by the whole thing. my head's in a total whirl coz there are so many things coming my way!! it's like i've been thrown a can of worms and i wasn't supposed to let any one worm get away. haha. but seriously, it's totally overwhelming to suddenly go from student to teacher overnight. it's starting to really freak me out, but i'm trying my best to keep my cool. i think this will be a great lesson on leaning on God. and i want to inspire, and teach up a storm. i think the first thing i have to do is make a good enough impression. and hope that at least the students will find something respectable about me.

i am, looking forward to being a teacher :) SURREAL.

moving on to other things, i just came back from a gathering of the W!ld Rice FOH crew for Sleeping beauty. it was nice to meet up with all of them and we just couldn't stop laughing. at chickens, at queen bitches and at all sorts of random, i totally dont know what i'm laughing about shit. haha. :) my insides still hurt man. really. i'm very amused by the fact that some of the crew are so easily amused. haha :D *begins to grin*

yesterday (26th Dec), we had a CAM gathering, which really ended totally in an awe-inspiring way :) and it also ended with Jeane getting her knee stuck in between the railings at audrey's balcony. that is another thing i cant stop grinning about. hahahahahahhahahahaha. it's just super funny lah and it'll only happen to jeane i tell you. haha. a total Kidult she is man :P

CAM has come such a long way i am so glad to have been part of them :) i'm real proud man :) REAL PROUD :)

right now i need inspiration to write a play. HELP. i'm becoming rusty man.

oh oh oh ... btw! all of you! please do this little thing for me on your own blogs!

10 things i want to do before i turn 25 (Random and totally relevant).

1. make a totally random, stupid video.
2. record a single. Rock, Hip Hop or RnB. it don't matter :) prefeably with Jeane-o Marino :P
3. Work on Broadway
4. Learn Muay Thai
5. Polish up my Guitar playing and play, one day. like a total guitar god.
6. play the piano
7. Fall in love (SERIOUSLY! with a BOY lah!)
8. Bungee Jump :)
9. Skateboard/blade. :)
10. Write a musical.

i could think of more but i suppose i'll just mention the first 10 that came to me :)

so i want to see what all of you want to do too! do my little survey!! :)

hehe. i am tired. must get to bed *yawn*

i am the teacher. *bliss*

come on lay your hands on me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home