Tuesday, September 12, 2006

forget what we're told, before we get too old

i wonder if it's only just me, but i believe that the university social life tends to be difficult to maintain. especially if you didnt go for orientation, and you seem like just another face in the crowd, quiet, unassuming, and insignificant. today i think i realised i can live with that. it's no matter. :)

anyway.

spent the day yesterday with the love of my life (no, i do not want to sleep with this person :P) and it was surreal. i think by the end of the night, even though you kept asking me to leave, you didnt want me to. i know it. dont deny it. :P haha. maybe coz if it was all in my control i wouldnt want to leave too, and i wouldnt want you to go. i thought i might cry myself to sleep last night, but i didnt. seems like i'm stronger than you think. just like how you think you're bigger than you really are. i think that in a sense does make you potentially tall, but i'm not too sure. :)

i love you babes. and i really dont want you to go, but on the flip side in my highly conflictive mind, i know this is good for you, and i know it's only right. and hell yeah, i KNOW, you're coming back. it's just this sad missing you feeling i dont want. in the words of the goo goo dolls,

i just dont wanna miss you tonight.

see what a day out with you does to me?? *roar.

you owe me photos.

lecture begins. i shall be back :)

here's to the nights we felt alive ... here's to goodbye, tomorrow's gonna come too soon..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home