Tuesday, May 01, 2007

brecht-ing

the LPS, or Last Paper Syndrome has kicked in and it makes me simultaneously buzz with excitement and bum me out. these are complex times and complex emotions tend to take over in these highly complex times.

imagine this. at 1115 my aunty sends me an sms and i end up throwing on some clothes (i wasn't naked. just wearing ... flowers.) and trooping downstairs with my mother to see what the fuss was all about. and lo and behold, there is my uncle in an audi convertible. an AUDI CONVERTIBLE. my uncle got his license like, about 2 months before i did. and he's driving an AUDI CONVERTIBLE. (ok, not his. but STILL!) i naturally went for a ride in it. it's a great car, and i came back with my already messy hair being blown even messier (at least it was out of my face, no longer paul twohill-ish) and throughly turbo charged. in the car, though it felt damn good to be going that fast on the road, i must say it was rather anti climatic. for a small country singapore's traffic light to land area ratio must be one of the highest anywhere. i mean, we didnt go very far before we were halted at a traffic light. tragic to say the least.

anyway. i'm supposed to be reading brecht and stanislavski now but i really havent got much of a mood to do so. i'm buzzing because i'm one paper away from 3 months of hedonism. 1 freaking ass paper, 1 sheet and 1 answer booklet away from breathing in sea-salted air (let's plan a sentosa trip!), chugging alcoholic drinks into my body which is underneath my smoke-drenched clothes, and writing and writing and writing and writing. which i cannot wait to do. 1 paper people. Let the games begin.

so while i'm preparing for that one last paper, here's something to keep you entertained. :)



Gold lion's gonna tell me where the light is.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home