Tuesday, May 15, 2007

weakness

blogger is still screwed. damnit. cannot put pictures up.

anyway.

at some point in this week i will know for sure where all the things we're going through will lead me. until i find out, it might be weird for awhile. i cant help myself with the feelings i feel, but i can make a decision to act or not to act. i'm just glad, though, to have been able to be perfectly honest with you. enough about this. i'm supposed to be "walking away".

gonna see "off Centre" by Haresh Sharma on Friday afternoon, which is rather strange considering that friday matinees are few and far in between in the local theatre industry. i'm excited. :) i like that i'm watching alot more theatre now, and have someone to do it with. :) tonight i went to a play read at 72-13 and i am very very inspired to write my own. i wonder what my first play will be about. i have something in the works, and i think it'll definitely need alot of fine tuning, but i'm writing, and it makes me rather happy.

talking about my dreams with a friend today also got me really excited. i want to start my own theatre company. i'm sure alot of people want to too, but i guess i'll just have to be better than the rest. and when i'm done, i'll have all you potentially famous people come and work with me. and it'll be like TSD or TS all over again. :)

this post has been rather random. i think it's because i'm in a very random mood.

need to stop. right here.

i'm not lost, just undiscovered.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home