Tuesday, January 15, 2008

a freaking butt rash

or at least that's what i think i'm developing.

this is not good. i go to a freaking portable public toilet for relief and now i am reeling from a slightly itchy butt. this it the last time i am entering one of those longish vestibules with a sink and a toilet seat.

seriously.

anyway. the other day i went for a digital kamishibai (kami = Paper, Shibai = theatre) workshop. we had to bring the oldest photo we could find, and in my desperation, i found this:


this is probably 1963, max, when my mother was around 3. she is the one on the seat. the 2 people behind her are my first and second aunts, who strangely enough, look very much like my cousins. and, apparently, my mother insists i look like her. i provide now a picture for comparison:


what do you think?

all this has made me think about setting out to scan and archive all of my old family photos, so that they can be preserved and reprinted whenever needed. :) now, to find the photos. :)

every memory of walking out the front door.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home