Wednesday, May 07, 2008

not particularly enthused.

so TWW travels to Shanghai at the end of may, and a time check reveals that that is IN 2 weeks. and no one else seems concerned about how much work is required from henceforth, seeing there's gonna be a series of recasting, and the issue of sets and props and band equipment have not been sorted out! and i doubt Dr. S will be of much help, and i'm stressed when it's not even my problem. it conveniently became my problem, because Dr. S in his normal fashion dumped it in a couple of us' laps. Like what the hell, seriously.

I'm excited. not quite. i want to travel, and the prospect of spending most of this year abroad isn't probable. so. i'm grateful at least i get to travel.

anyway. on to other, less pressing things.

because i'm the queen of completely vague and unclear blog posts ...

i have forgotten completely, what i wanted to say. In my head i'd planned what i wanted to say as a projection to the entire www, but at a time like this, the TV distracts me, and i've got other things on my mind. which aren't worth penning, really.

oh, life, oh sweet brain draining life. Inspire me thou restless. I await my endeavours with joy and heartache.

got my head shaved by a jumbo jet.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home