Sunday, May 09, 2004

if tomoro never comes ...

hello ... posting after a long while ... hmm ... anyway ... lotsa stuff have happened ... like i mean, it's been a rough road ... sighs ... will not elaborate further ...

anyway, fifa's dad called ... haha ... and because of that me and my best friend are in a fight ... wow ... so worth it to be fighting over that woman man ... but seriously ... i mean, i dont see how it's my fault ... for once i dont know how to view it as my fault ... PJ never reads my blog anyway ... ok i dont know that ... but it's not as if she will ... i dont even think she cares anymore eversince i told her off ... but i didnt tell her off tell her off ... she was making me feel worse so i had to stop letting myself be further hurt! it's not my fault it's not my fault it's not my fault!!!!!!!

or is it ...................?

no i will not say sorry for something i didnt do ... done that too many times ... why does she expect so much from me?! I AM HUMAN TOO! I HAVE FEELINGS TOO! I FEEL DOWN TOO! why the hell do you think i dont? i've been there for you because it WAS in my capacity to and still IS ... but when i'm down it ISNT! why cant you accept it? must you point out all my faults? all my insecurities? must you throw me in the dirt and rub my face in the mud i tried so hard to clean off?! and all these, over someone not worth fighting over because, like you, she doesnt care too ... but she has the right to ... you? as my best friend it's a choice ... not a right ... go ahead ... hate me ... i know i will care ...

that's enough ranting ...

come take me home

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home