Tuesday, April 20, 2004

superChristian is here ... :)

hello hello ... my comp has been hit by a virus and i dunno how to fix it ... sighs ... i'm using my brother's comp now ... this cannot go on lah ... argh ... anyway i shld be doing my M Butt, but i'm not becoz why? i'm blogginh you doofus ... haha ... i'm gonna fail my econs test ... wrote crap for everything ... sighs ... i'll be lucky to score more than 15 ... argh! things left to do: lit essay, M Butt, chinese test ... yeah ... i think there's more but i cant remember ... yeah ... d'oh!

anyway, i'm going for KC EMDD tomoro ... kinda looking forward to it ... well ... but then i cannot study for chinese test ... argh ... lao shi will so kill me lah ... argh ... i'm asking her for my CD back ... asked baka to ask for me ... but i dun think she'll return it ... if she lost it she must buy me a new one ... i dont care ... these things cost money. ok ... if she was my friend still then she'll still hafta return it ... i want my music ... i can do without her ...

i'm not sure about how i feel anymore ... i might have new crushes i might not ... i'm trying to control ... i cannot fall in love again ... not with girls for that matter ... i dunno ... i am a CHANGED person ... i love God and i dont want to do anything to hurt Him ... no more same sex stuff for me! :) no more! yeah!~

some thoughts came to me while i was doodling ...

Faith,
True Faith,
Believe in Him
Full reliance ...

yeah ... i will mature when i've reached this stage ... i know that is where i want to be ... total reliance ... total faith in Him ... yeah! Jesus i love You!

hands that flung stars into space ... to cruel nails surrendered.

come take me home

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home