Monday, May 10, 2004

the world's a stage and i'm it's director ... :)

ok haha ... i'm in the PT now ... and it's so fun haha ... quite boring ... but yeah ... i'm not doing anything anyway so no diff ... :) i will be going home to do work tonight ... i have to do my mono stuff ... it's on next mon!!!! argh!!! ok haha ... erm ... well ... come support me for mono yeah? i'm doing kuo pao kun for sure ... so fun right? i'm actually quite happy with the piece now that i've practiced ... well ... haha ...

still havent figured out what to do about pj ... i mean ... i dunno ... if she doesnt want to be friends no more then ok ... fine ... it's up to you ... i will be right here waiting when you're ready to be friends again ... ok ... well ... hmm ... i shall not bother myself anymore with you ... it's not worth my time ...

anyway ... i'm blogging and this is very illegal so i'll just stop now ... feeling the same feelings i did a few months back ... remember the feeling that i had, being in a room full of people yet feeling so alone ... sigh ... my heart aches ... ok ... i'll stop here ...

in some place only you know you will find me ...

come take me home

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home