Tuesday, September 28, 2004

close call

you nearly got my game today. oh man. it flew past. that's good. i'm safe.

wrote something today: not too proud of it, but rashez thinks i'm a swine. haha :P just a poem to keep me going lah :)

Why am I in love with you?

Why do the birds fly southwards for the winter?
Why do the stars emerge from beneath their clouds?
Why do the waves crash on the shore?
Why am I not who I was before?
Why am I in love with you?

Why does the moon still watch over us so?
Why do you act as if you don't know?
Why do the flowers smell like they do?
Why am I a fool for you?
Why am I in love with you?

Why does the sun still shine upon us so?
Why do you leave me so?
Why do butterflies flutter by?
Why am I thinking of you?
Why am I in love with you?

that was my helpless, pathetic attempt at poetry. i am starting to believe i write crap.

conan equations are funny. haha. :)

k i gotta go. i'm in a confused mood. love hurts. big time.

if you havent read, read the previous post. my periodical came. :) i'm sure there's a msg there somewhere for you. :)

courage teach me to be shy

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home