Friday, October 01, 2004

i feel so uninspired

music has such a strong influence on people. especially me. my current play list of mp3s on my comp is named: songs to cry to. yes. i have been crying.
it's all because of you.

i spent the day doing almost nothing. went cycling while vane, rau, des and farah bladed. it was fun. :) studying was the last thing on our minds.

3 days. shit.

you asked me. and in the presence of others, you all looked at me demanding an answer. driven into a corner. and then you asked again. so i told you. and you looked at me. as if you didnt expect it. then it was just you and me. you didnt say nothing again. i turned and i ran.

then i woke up.

my dreams are stopping halfway. always. at that very moment when i'm abt to find out, i wake up. i try so hard to go back to sleep. but tis difficult.

i guess my posts are starting to get boring huh? all about me myself and i. haha. self-centered arent we all? my tag board's more interesting than this. what is the world coming to??

ok i'm just feeling sorry for myself. since rashez and rau have declared they are no longer lovesick. and i am still. i feel trapped in a spiral and i'm spinning out of control. i feel attention seeking.

i wonder to myself: will they still love me?

i still believe it when you say it's another perfect day

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home